Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Diablo 3

Tonight I'm hoping to try out one of the inevitable hundreds of pairings that I will come up with for Diablo 3. However, Blizzard's servers are down for maintenance. This is hardly surprising, since half the world is trying to log on right now. It's taking every ounce of willpower that I have to stop myself from repeatedly attempting to log in, even though Blizzard has stated that the servers will be down for approximately 11 more minutes. At least it gives me a chance to write this post. But now I must go, just in case they got the servers back online 10 minutes early.

6 comments:

  1. Diablo3 is the game which are helpful and en joyful game and more suitable for it ,i like it very much , younger are mostly want to play them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog thanks to provide this blog very interesting games,you guys work so hard on this..!! Awesome.. for more online games visit

    About A Game

    ReplyDelete