Sunday, April 1, 2012

Diablo 3 Skill Calculator with Homemade Smoked Porter

I'm excited about Diablo 3. I noticed that blizzard has posted a skill calculator for the yet-to-be-released game, and tonight I sat down and check it out. Given the success of my previous pairing of Diablo 2 with Stone Smoked Porter, I thought I'd enjoy a mug of my homebrewed smoked porter while I explored the different character classes that Diablo 3 will offer.

Without going into too much detail, using the skill calculator made me look forward to the game more than ever. I still don't really understand how character development will work, but the descriptions of various skills enticed me. A few of the more awesome ability descriptions were:

"Ichor erupts from the corpses of the Zombie Dogs and Slows enemies by 60% for 8 seconds."

"Throw a jar with 4 spiders that attacked nearby enemies for 16% weapon damage as Physical before dying."

"Increases Hatred generation to 6 Hatred."

If you are an extremely nerdy Diablo devotee and like booze, I highly recommend drinking and checking out the skill calculator. My smoked porter was a nice match, but I'm sure anything else would also work just fine.

UPDATE: I just realized that this post could maybe be construed as an April Fool's Day joke. I assure you that this was not the case, and that this was all written in complete seriousness.


  1. cool blog! check windows live game, there are cool site to write about your blogs